Worship with us as a guest as long as you like. Then, when you are ready …
- Starting Point: A 10 minute visit with a staff member that is offered each week after The Bridge. Stop by to have your questions answered…
- If you are unsure how to become a Christian or unsure about your relationship with Jesus.
- If you want to become a partner with the Christians at The Bridge and join our congregation.
- If you have questions about what our congregation and Christian school have to offer.
When you volunteer at The Bridge, you quickly feel The Bridge is your own home. Stop a staff member after the service and find out where you can use your abilities and interests. Volunteering makes you a part of our team, sharing the love of Jesus by serving others.
- Following the Promise Class:
We regularly offer a Bible study/discussion opportunity so that you can learn the main messages of the Bible. Speak to the host pastor at Starting Point about the next opportunity. These 15 week classes typically run in September, January and April.
- Small Groups:
If you want to grow in your relationship with Jesus, you will need to have intentional relationships with people who have the same goal—and a Small Group is an ideal place for that. In a Small Group, 8 to 12 adults in the same stage in life and area of town meet regularly for a year or more to pursue spiritual growth and develop friendships. You be encouraged to live out the truths you discover in the Bible, as you encourage others to do the same. Click here to indicate interest in a Small Group on the St. Paul’s website.